1) Fuel your body correctly. As much as I love chips and dip, carrots and hummus is a healthier alternative.
2) Write in blue ink, or type text in a crazy font! Studies have shown that you are more likely to remember information this way. Even better is reading it out loud.
3) Change up your study spot! This way, you don't always associate your desk with studying and sink into a mini depression every time you see it.
4) Clean up your area. This way, you'll waste less time searching for stuff when you could have been studying!
5) Study in groups or with a partner if you can. They'll supplement your knowledge!
8) Bye-bye iPhone! And Instagram. And Facebook. If you can't go on your device, youll not only save time but your train of thought as well.
I hope these tips were helpful! Have a lovely day!